Lakeview Pointe is coming to Rowlett to provide affordable housing for Senior Independent Living
Interested? Add your name to the list at: Lakeview Pointe Senior Living
Click HERE for the Site Plan
- Independent Senior Living Community (55 yrs+)
- 272 Units – Studios/1br/2br
- Elevator Served Four Story Wrap Style Building
- Rental Rates Based on Annual Gross Income:
- Updated with new 2020 figures:
- 1 Person Household – $36,2400; 2 Person Household – $41,400
- Groundbreaking – December 2018
- Fall 2021
- Amenities Include: resort pool, 5,000 sq. ft. clubhouse, business center, fitness center, library, hair salon, community bus, community garden, covered parking
- Unit Amenities Include: granite counter tops, balconies, garden tubs, gourmet kitchens, hardwood floors.
- 65% Masonry with Stucco; Brick or stone veneer in earthen tones
- ”Rowlett First” Marketing Program!
Lakeview Pointe Ground Breaking
On December 5, 2018, members from the Housing Finance Corporation, Rowlett City Council & staff, and the Rowlett Chamber of Commerce gathered to celebrate the ground breaking for the 272 unit, active senior living development.