The SETH 5 Star Program provides eligible home buyers a grant for down payments and closing costs when purchasing a home. The program also provides a 30 year fixed rate FHA, VA, USDA or Conventional loan. There is no first time homebuyer requirement.
- Available for the entire State of Texas except for Travis Country and the cities of El Paso and Grand Prairie.
- Maximum sales price: $411,700 ($484,350 for conventional financing).
- Actual assistance based on loan selection and final loan amount.
- Borrower’s income must not exceed $118,720 for Rowlett, TX.
- Qualify for a mortgage loan with a participating lender.
You choose the amount of assistance you need, as an example, if your loan amount is $150,000:
5% assistance = $7,500 (FHA/Conv only)
4% assistance = $6,000 (FHA/Conv only)
3% assistance = $4,500 (FHA, VA, USDA)
2% assistance = $3,000 (FHA, VA, USDA)