Lakeview Pointe Senior Living
Lakeview Pointe is coming to Rowlett to provide affordable housing for Senior Independent Living
Interested? Add your name to the list at
Site grading has been completed, civil work is in progress.
- Independent Senior Living Community (55 yrs+)
- 272 Units – Studios/1br/2br
- Elevator Served Four Story Wrap Style Building
- Pricing Based on Annual Gross Income:
- 1 Person Household – $30,840; 2 Person Household – $35,280
- Efficiency – 560 avg. sq. ft.: $755/month
- One Bedroom – 720 avg. sq. ft.: $795/month
- Two Bedroom – 927 avg. sq. ft.: $946/month
- Groundbreaking – December 2018
- Opening – 4th Quarter of 2019
- Amenities Include: resort pool, 5,000 sq. ft. clubhouse, business center, fitness center, library, hair salon, community bus, community garden, covered parking
- Unit Amenities Include: granite counter tops, balconies, garden tubs, gourmet kitchens, hardwood floors.
- 65% Masonry with Stucco; Brick or stone veneer in earthen tones
- ”Rowlett First” Marketing Program!
Lakeview Pointe Ground Breaking
On December 5, 2018, members from the Housing Finance Corporation, Rowlett City Council & staff, and the Rowlett Chamber of Commerce gathered to celebrate the ground breaking for the 272 unit, active senior living development.